Sunday 11 March 2012

My Week in Style

My week in style video for this week! I have had a very busy week, as I had a mammoth hand in on Friday, I think half my class didn't sleep for a good few days beforehand. I am very happy with the finished product though, everything came together nicely in the photo shoot. My outfits this week have featured a lot more colour and lightness than usual, mainly due to the fact that it has been lovely weather all week which automatically make me feel that its acceptable to be wearing spring trends! The trends I am liking the most at the moment are pastels and sporty shapes, I haven't been wearing a lot of sporty clothes this week but will try and include more of these in my outfits for next week. A trend I really like but haven't yet figured out how to wear and still feel like 'me' is clashing prints. I am thinking monochrome prints will be the most similar to my usual style, so hopefully will incorporate some of that into a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment